My top 10 of what makes a great hotel from the shortest to the longest of what hotel owners, management companies and asset managers should focus on.
- Feel at home
- Service is friendly
- Great use of space
- Design reflects the location
- Everything offered is great value
- You feel great sitting in the restaurant
- Tasty fresh food which reflects the location
- User friendly technology, you can read instructions
- The booking process on their web site does not involve having to figure out why there are variations on price on the same room for the same night.
To discuss your top ten as an owner, and how we can be of assistance in making your hotel or your planned hotel project in the top 10, and how we can offer resort management services that stand out from the crowd, email email@example.com.